Solve Samsung problem stuck at boot screen
In Samsung devices running Android OS you can face a problem that the device do not boot and get stuck at the model number screen. This could be due to:
- OTA update
- Flashing firmware manually
- Disconnecting the battery while running apps
- Device run out of battery and turn off suddenly
Due to many other reasons your device may get stuck at the boot screen and the solution of this problem is quite simple you just need to manually do a complete factory reset.
- Enter the Recovery mode by long pressing the Volume up + Power + Home keys
- The touch screen will not function in the recovery mode and you need to navigate using volume up and down keys, choose an option using the power key
- choose wipe data/ factory reset
- After that choose reboot system now Your device should reboot and start properly Do not follow this guide on Galaxy Note GT-N7000 or Galaxy SII GT-I9100 if these devices running Android version older than 4.1 as this could result in permanent damage to the board. you can follow this guide safely on any other device or on the device mentioned running 4.1.2.