Cauliflower pickles is an appetizer recipe easy and cheap to prepare. It takes to prepare, as cooking time and total time. This recipe is enough for 4 persons.
This recipe is categorized as +50 Calories
- 10 ground cloves of garlic
- 4 tablespoonful salt
- 1 tablespoonful yellow Curry powder
- 1 Cauliflower
- Half cup of lemon juice
- Wash the Cauliflower and cut into small flowers then filter.
- In a bowl full of boiled water soak the Cauliflower for 5 minutes.
- In a sterilized jars put the Cauliflower with water then add the lemon juice, salt, garlic and curry then seal the jars for 3 days to be ready to serve.