Date cookies is a recipe known in middle east countries where Arabian dates are used instead of chocolate for making cookies. This recipe is enough for 4 servings, it takes for preparation, for cooking and as a total time.
This recipe is categorized as +50 Calories
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of wheat
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1 cup of ground dates
- half teaspoon baking powder
- half cup of butter
- half cup of ground nuts
- In a deep container add the wheat, baking powder and a small amount of salt then mix well.
- In another container mix the butter with sugar till you get a creamy mixture.
- Add eggs one by one with continuous mixing then add vanilla
- Mix this mixture all together with the wheat and dates mixture.
- Add the nuts mixture, mix the ingredients well.
- Make cookie shaped pieces and add them to a pan pre-covered with baking papers.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes
- Bake at 180 degree Celsius for 15 minutes till you get a golden color
- serve after 10 minutes.