Omelette With Cheddar Cheese
Omelette Eggs is made from beaten eggs, it is a very popular breakfast around the world. It takes to prepare, to cook and as a total time. This recipe is enough for 4 servings.
This recipe is categorized as +50 Calories
- 5 Eggs
- 2 Tablespoonful Powder Milk
- 2 Tablespoonful butter
- 1 Cup Grated cheddar cheese
- black pepper
- In a deep container ad eggs and powder milk and mix well.
- Spice with black pepper then add cheddar cheese.
- In a pan add the butter on heat then poour the egg mixture.
- When the bottom part gets red flip the mixture then leave till the other side gets red in color.