Oven tomatoes is a kind of appetizer dishes, very easy to prepare. It takes for preparation, for cooking and a total time of . This recipe is enough for 5 persons.
This recipe is categorized as +50 Calories
- 5 cloves of ground garlic
- 2 tablespoonful olive oil
- Cheddar cheese
- Black pepper
- Za’atar spice
- Wash the tomatoes, then cut into halves
- In a Pyrex glass pan arrange the tomato halves.
- Cover with olive oil then put the pan in the oven at 180 degree Celsius.
- In a frying pan, fry the garlic in oil with continuous stirring.
- Pour the fried garlic on the tomatoes, then spice with salt and pepper. You can add cheddar cheese and Za’atar.