Stuffed Chicken With Pomegranate
This is a Stuffed Chicken Eastern recipe, it takes to prepare, to cook and as total time. This recipe is enough for 4 servings.
This recipe is categorized as +50 Calories
- 3 tablespoonful butter
- 3 tablespoonful pomegranate juice.
- 2 tablespoon pine seeds
- 2 tablespoonful crushed almonds
- 2 Celery rods
- 2 Mastic cloves
- 2 Cardamom pods
- 2 onions cut into small pieces
- 2 bay laurel leaves
- 1 carrot cut into small pieces
- Black pepper
- 1 cup of rice
- 1 onion cut into quarters
- Small amount of crushed Nutmeg
- 1 Whole Chicken
- 1 Carrot cut into rings
- 250 grams of chicken liver
- In a frying pan fry the onion in the butter with continuous stirring.
- Add the chicken liver and continue stirring
- Add carrots, rice then leave on low flame after adding water. Leave till the water evaporate.
- Add pomegranate juice , pepper, salt, almond and nutmeg.
- Wash the chicken well from outside and inside then leave to dry.
- Stuff the chicken with the rice mixture and seal it with proper technique .
- Boil some water then add bay laurel leaves, cardamon pods, mastic cloves then spice with salt and pepper then add the 4 pieces of onion, celery rods and carrots.
- Dip the stuffed chicken in the hot water and leave to boil.
- Decrease the flame after boiling and leave it to be cooked.
- Remove the chicken and leave it to drain from water.
- Paint the chicken with butter then add it to pan and leave it in the oven at 180 degree Celsius.
- It will be ready to be served after it reach a golden color.